This is a post, well, meta-post, to link more easily to book series featuring saint stories for children that have been released by Catholic publishers.
1. Saints and Me!
– picture books for ages 4-9
2. Life of a Saint
– Magnificat division of Ignatius Press
– picture books for age 7+
3. Encounter the Saints
– age 9-12
– We own this set, but I have not blogged about it because my kids are still too young for it.
– age 9-15
– We also own this set, but of course my kids are way too young for it!
5. Stories of the Saints for Young People Ages 10-100
– ages 10+
– We do not own this set yet; it was written during the 1940’s and reprinted by TAN. They’re also creating student workbooks to go along with the books in this series.
May all the saints in heaven pray for us!