As in ordinary time, a solemnity is celebrated if it falls on a Sunday during Christmastide.
- Nativity of the Lord (Christmas) – December 25
- Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God – January 1
- Epiphany of the Lord – January 6. Where it is not a holy day of obligation, this solemnity is transferred to the Sunday between January 2nd and January 8th
Feast Days (USCCB):
- St. Stephen, First Martyr – December 26
- St. John, Apostle & Evangelist – December 27
- Holy Innocents, Martyrs – December 28
- Holy Family – the Sunday after Christmas
- Baptism of the Lord – The Sunday after Epiphany. If Epiphany Sunday falls on January 7th or 8th, this feast is then celebrated the following day.
Books and Audio Stories: