Solemnities usually transfer to the following Monday when they fall on a Sunday during the Easter octave or Easter.
- Resurrection of the Lord (Easter) – between March 22 and April 25. Begins the Octave of Easter, which is eight consecutive days celebrated as one continuous solemnity, ending between March 29 and May 2 with Divine Mercy Sunday.
- Ascension of the Lord – 40th day of Eastertide, the Thursday after the 6th Sunday of Easter, between April 30 and June 6. In places where it is not a holy day of obligation (such as the US), the solemnity is then transferred to replace the Seventh Sunday of Easter (falling between May 3 and June 6).
- Pentecost (Whitsunday)- 50th day of Eastertide, between May 10 and June 13
Feast Days (USCCB):
- St. Mark, Evangelist – April 25
- Ss. Philip and James, Apostles – May 3
- St. Matthias, Apostle – May 14. May fall in ordinary time.
- Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary – May 31. May fall in ordinary time.
Books and Audio Stories:
*For simplicity, this includes saints with feast days in April and May; “Lent” has February and March; “Ordinary Time” most other months*